Power Cart Policy
Power carts are available to rent by both members and guests. Operators must be at least 16 years of age or older, and have a valid driver’s license. Only 2 golfers and 2 sets of clubs are permitted per cart. Please use safe driving procedures and observe all signage, stakes, and markers used to guide carts.
West Hills strictly adheres to all provisions of the provincial liquor control and licensing regulations. There is a zero-tolerance policy on outside alcohol. All alcoholic beverages must be purchased directly from the kiosk, restaurant, or beverage cart and consumed in the licensed areas. We reserve the right to examine golf bags and other personal items for outside alcohol should it be deemed necessary. No member or guest shall consume alcohol to the point of impairment or intoxication. West Hills assumes no liability for any injury, wrongdoing, or problem caused by the breach of these rules.
As a condition of the club’s premises and, more particularly, the provision of alcoholic beverages by the club, all persons hereby expressly waive any liability on the part of the club arising out of the consumption of alcoholic beverages and agree to indemnify and save harmless the club from any and all claims, damages, or lawsuits referable to the consumption of alcoholic beverages.
Code of Conduct
Violation of the code of conduct at the facility includes, but is not limited to:
- Any use or association of illegal drugs, or excessive use of alcohol.
- Any intentional abuse of the golf course.
- failure to replace divots, repair ball marks, rake bunkers, and/or littering.
- Abusive language, club throwing, or emotional outbursts.
- Disrespect towards other golfers or golf course representatives/staff.
- Not adhering to the dress code.
Based on the severity of the misconduct, West Hills Golf Club reserves the right to apply any of the following penalties for said violations in no specific order:
- Issue a verbal or written warning to the member/guest.
- Suspend the member/guest.
- Permanently ban the member/guest.